Treadmill Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I'm in need of a new treadmill. My current one is on its last leg. I would like everyone's opinions on their favorites.
There are few things that is a must:
1. Must be an under the desk type. I walk while working.
2. Must have a higher speed ability for jogging. I do like to run when I'm not working.
3. Must be durable. I usually put on anywhere from 25,000-40,000 steps a day.

I understand that you get what you pay for, but I don't want to spend a ton.

Please spam me with your options.

TIA,
Ashley

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi All,
I'm in need of a new treadmill. My current one is on its last leg. I would like everyone's opinions on their favorites.
There are few things that is a must:
1. Must be an under the desk type. I walk while working.
2. Must have a higher speed ability for jogging. I do like to run when I'm not working.
3. Must be durable. I usually put on anywhere from 25,000-40,000 steps a day.

I understand that you get what you pay for, but I don't want to spend a ton.

Please spam me with your options.

TIA,
Ashley
Hello. The choice depends on how much money you can spend, what features you want, and how much space you have for such a device. Compared to other types of exercise equipment, treadmills are incredibly easy to use. You simply run or walk on the belt and the motor moves it under your feet at whatever speed you choose. But treadmills offer a range of different features to help you get exactly the kind of workout and health benefits you need. Some treadmills are advanced, offering high-tech features such as touch screen displays and live workouts, while others are more basic. From my point of view, I think the ProForm Pro 2000 treadmill is the best. Some of the sources will definitely help you get the best treadmills.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts