For those who doubt whether there is any benefit from the treadmill, it should be noted what results regular jogging gives to the body, both in natural conditions and on treadmills. Having started to practice on home treadmills, many patients notice a noticeable improvement in the general condition of the body and the appearance of energy reserves.
So what's the use of a treadmill? Regular physical and cardio loads allow you to:
- improve the condition of the heart and blood vessels;
- increase strength and endurance;
- strengthen the muscles of the legs, back, and abdominals; tighten the hips and buttocks;
- speed up metabolic processes;
- improve bowel function and remove toxins from the body;
- strengthen the nervous system and improve mood;
- to make the figure slim and athletic.
- Read more at Best Treadmill With Cushioning AND Review, Top 10 Treadmill